FOM Administrative Coordinator
We are looking for someone who is courteous, respectful, and has excellent organization and people skills. Must have computer skills: (Excel, Word, Google platform, WIX ), be a self-starter and able to write well. Attention to detail is a requirement.
Job Description: The Office Coordinator is a flexible quarter- to part-time position ($15.00 per hour, 5-10 hours per week during winter and more from May through September.) Reports to FOM Board President/Executive Committee.
Responsibilities: Administrative Coordinator is the primary contact person for FOM’s office and provides support for the Executive Board and the lake association members. This position may entail assisting with our DASH crew and CBI program, and outreach activities outside of typical office duties and management.
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter
- Answering the telephone and/or voicemail, email, and website inquiries
- Data input for the DEP
- Working on a Google Drive format
- Keep Board Agendas, Meeting Minutes, Records of Committee Meetings
- Gather Data for Grants
- Organize Drive - Assist at outreach events
- Grant and municipality deadlines and reporting - Contribute to and organize electronic and seasonal newsletters and monthly email blasts
- Keep President updated re: seasonal schedules and deadlines
- Prepare and send agendas and minutes of FOM Board meetings, assist in coordination of meetings - Mailing list and email list maintenance
- Knowledge of WIX website building and maintenance, Updating website
Please send a cover letter stating your interest and a recent resume via email with subject line: Administrative Coordinator Position to FOM President, Linda Warner, at email@example.com or mail to PO Box 532, Oakland, ME 04963
Review of applicants will begin May 1st and will continue until a suitable candidate is found.
We are hiring for 2022 courtesy boat inspectors!
CBI Job Application:
Friends of Messalonskee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status in employment and all other programs and activities.